Moved to Libby!
You asked, we listened! We are migrating all of our content from cloudLibrary to Libby. Here’s what you need to know:
The Libby App is available to Chester Library card holders now! Visit www.libbyapp.com/library/mainlib to set up your Libby account. The app can be downloaded in your device’s app store. For those patrons already using the Chester Library Libby account, please be aware that you will need to log out of Libby and log back in using the new MAIN link (above).
We appreciate your patience as we migrate our content to Libby:
- Currently there is limited eBook and eAudiobook content in Libby but all eBooks and eAudiobooks will be migrated throughout the month of January.
- Anything you have checked out from cloudLibrary on January 3 will not migrate (but you should be able to continue to access it up until its due date).
- Your cloudLibrary reading history and your saved did not migrate.
- Your place in line on any of your existing cloudLibrary holds did not migrate.
Some exciting enhancements in Libby:
- You can now access over 3,000 digital magazines in the Libby app. (On 1/1/22 you will no longer be able to use Press Reader.)
- Libby works with Kindles!
Streaming content also available in the Libby app: Craftsy, Great Courses, Indieflix, Qello.