Technology Tuesdays – Learn at your own pace!
The Chester Library offers One-on-One assistance with computer use and basic technology. Discover how to use our incredibly rich online databases that can help you with research for personal or business!
- Learn to save and print out documents.
- Microsoft Office basics – MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel overview.
- How to text loved ones from your mobile phone.
- Learn how to watch movies and shows on your tablet.
- Check your email including sent and reply to messages.
- Basic review of Facebook to catch up with family members!
Please know Library staff are unable to perform repairs or updates on phones, tablets, but happy to assist you as much as possible. Senior couples are invited to come together to learn one thing new to do on their device or phone. By appointment as a 30-minute session.
Patrons are allowed only two (2)sessions per month to ensure everyone receives timely help.
How to reserve a time slot:Contact Donnella Tilery, Adult Programs directly to reserve a time.